Please see below for a leaflet containing information on a charity organising and running sessions to help Eastern European migrants integrate into British society.
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Midland Road, Bedford
Christ the King Catholic Church, London Road, Bedford
Saints Philip & James Church, Brickhill, Bedford
Holy Cross Catholic Church, Goldington Road, Bedford
Sacred Heart of Jesus and St. Cuthbert, Mill Street, Bedford (Polish Church)
St Frances Cabrini Catholic Church, Woburn Road, Bedford (Italian Church)http://catholicdirectory.org/Catholic_Information.asp?ID=55976
All Saints Church, Queens Park
Below is a link for statutory documents for an academy, available on St Thomas More's website
Please see the "Ready to Learn" leaflets below.
These provide some new ways to help:
- Your child in coming to school
- Your child with homework and extracurricular activities at home
- Provide some new and exciting ideas to do with your children at weekends or during holidays
- Prepare for changes at school
- Improve your childs speaking and listening
- You to help your child succeed at school
- Protect you and your child when using the internet
- To provide some helpful information on supporting your child’s Special Educational Needs and
- Ready to Learn - Get the most out of school.pdf
- Ready To Learn - Giving your Children a Helping Hand.pdf
- Ready to Learn - Independence-and-Responsibility.pdf
- Ready To Learn - Your Child's Wellbeing.pdf
- Ready To Learn - Preparing for Change at School.pdf
- Ready To Learn - Speaking-and-Listening.pdf
- Ready To Learn Every Day - Online Safety.pdf
- Ready To Learn Every Day - SEND.pdf
- Ready To Learn - Praise and Reward.pdf
- Ready to Learn - Self Worth.pdf
Please see below for a poster containing some information about bereavement.
Please see below two mini-guides created by Wellbeing Education
The first gives information about ‘learned optimism’, and the second contains advice around how you can help your child if they are bereaved.